Infrastructure project construction in Jordan
According to project needs, provide durable industrial pipes and steel product
solutions for this construction project, including underground pipes, drainage
ASME B36.10 ERW Pipe, API 5L Gr.B
Although the water supply systems throughout Jordan cover a wide area, the water supply is not always stable. Given the ongoing water scarcity, water losses from these
systems are sometimes excessive, and this is a problem. The sewer system and wastewater treatment plants (WWTP) need to be upgraded and expanded in order to cope
with growing population growth and to achieve beneficial reuse of wastewater in agriculture.
In order to continue improving the water system infrastructure after project completion, the Water Authority of Jordan (WAJ) and Jordan Water Company (Miyahuna) must
be prepared to improve the water sector in Jordan in the future.
The Water and Wastewater Infrastructure Project is responding to much needed improvements in the water sector in order to improve the way water resources are used
and wastewater treatment facilities are managed over the next 25 years. The project aims to achieve the following objectives:
1. Provide much needed water and wastewater infrastructure
2. Provide industrial pipelines and related steel product construction for WAJ and water utilities throughout Jordan
The WIP will implement an improved and more efficient water sector over the next five years; a comprehensive and fully responsive water resources strategy will be
developed within the 2035 planning horizon.
1. Identification of needed infrastructure improvements through master planning and feasibility studies.
2. Selected infrastructure improvements for WAJ and Miyahuna, and completed designs for the East Jerash WTP, two Amman water projects, and the Tafilah WTP.
3. Design, survey and geotechnical investigation of selected water/wastewater infrastructure improvements for Amman area sewer, West Zarqa mainline and Wadi Arab
Water System II in Irbid.