Pump Station Project
Prefabrication, Fabrication, Welding, Valve Installation, Flange management, underground piping installation, Support Installation, Coating,
Piping Blasting and Painting, Inert Gas System Painting.
SMLS, ASME B31.3 ERW pipes, Flange
The project is being implemented by our client, the National Iranian Oil Engineering and Construction Company, to facilitate the transfer of crude oil from the Caspian
Sea coastal countries to refining facilities in Tehran. The project entails the installation of 16-inch and 32-inch crude oil pipelines and will have a crude oil production
capacity of 115,000 barrels per day upon completion of the first phase. The project's capacity will increase to 370,000 barrels per day and 500,000 barrels per day,
respectively, when Phases II and III are commissioned.
The 340-kilometer crude oil pipeline connects the Caspian Sea to Iran's 250,000-bpd Tehran refinery and 100,000-bpd Tehran refinery.
The scope of work for the project includes engineering, procurement and installation of:
1. Marine piping, pipe cleaners, slug traps and high pressure separators
2. Configuration of pumps, piping, valves and other related components in the wells
3. Well process improvements
4. Sewerage, utility and off-site drainage systems
5. Improvement of electrical and instrumentation systems and heating, ventilation and air conditioning systems
6. Seawater inlet and outlet, wastewater treatment
7. Seawater desalination, water polishing
8. Installation of some pipes in the pumping station field